Wednesday 3 June 2015

A GLIMPSE OF LIFE THROUGH MY EYES...a journey from shallow to deep!!!

"I got mature with the damage not with the time"

and What I mean is humans are fragile creatures made up of broken heart and broken promises all together. I have heard from someone that cigarette burns, alcohol kills but so do the "Words" indeed. Its always words that undress you. But for instance you are your problem and you are your solution perhaps what I figured out is that much of your pain is self chosen. So its both a blessing and a curse at the same time to feel everything so very deeply. Be sure that in the end you must be your own "Hero" because everyone else try to save themselves so be well aware that life's biggest battles are fought alone.

Now I find scars attractive, I find flaws beautiful..



getting to know!!!

5 comments: